- Raid Gallaecia Now Live! Live coverage of the ARWS Qualifier, Raid Gallaecia, has begun. The 500km course will take teams on rugged journey through Galicia in the North West of Spain.
- AR World Championships 2015 Pantanal Brazil
- Tierra Viva - The Beast of Patagonia The teams knew a 687km course of trekking, paddling and mountain biking lay ahead, but they were only given the first two maps on the start line of this dramatic adventure in Patagonia.
- World’s Best Battle it Out in New Zealand at Godzone Adventure The Adventure Racing World Series had a spectacular start at the recent Godzone Adventure Race in New Zealand.
- Persistence Pushes Spanish Team Columbia Vidaraid to the Top In-form Spanish team Columbia Vidaraid has climbed to the summit of the Adventure Racing (AR) World Rankings for the first time after the latest results were released today.
- Raid Gallaecia Joins the AR World Series The Raid Gallaecia 2015 - Expedition Race Spain - has joined the Adventure Racing (AR) World Series. Race Director Pablo López said, “We are very happy to be welcomed into the ARWS and we want to show the world this beautiful part of Spain."
- Cameco Cowboy Tough Joins the AR World Series The Cameco Cowboy Tough 2015 Expedition Race USA has joined the Adventure Racing (AR) World Series. It will take teams on a 500km journey including trekking, mountain biking, canoeing and ropes, through the mountains and high desert of the state of Wyoming USA.
- AR World Championship 2014 - Top 10 finished, rest of the field racing for Mompiche The AR World Championship 2014 has seen the worlds top 10 teams finish an epic 700km course up to 4,500m in the Andes, through the Amazon jungle, from the Southern to Northern Hemispheres and finally down to the tropical beaches of the Pacific Ocean.
The Adventure Racing (AR) World Series unites in competition the worlds best endurance athletes at premiere AR World Series Qualifier adventure race events around the globe.
Each international Qualifier event in the AR World Series sets a unique expedition race course to test mixed teams of four for up to 10 days of non-stop racing in the disciplines of trekking, mountain biking, kayaking, navigation and more.