- ARWS Rankings Released December 2015 The recently crowned World Champion adventure racing team from New Zealand, team Seagate, has moved into the world number 1 ranked position in spectacular style (700 points). This recent update of the Adventure Racing World Rankings includes results from the World Championship in Brazil.
- Adventure Racing World Championship 2015 - Pantanal, Into the Wild Thirty one intrepid teams made their way to Corumba in the Pantanal region of Brazil for the recent Adventure Racing World Championships, which promised to be one of the most adventurous expedition races yet, and it delivered.
- Expedición Guaraní Joins the Adventure Racing World Series The premier expedition race in Paraguay, Expedición Guaraní, has joined the Adventure Racing World Series, a circuit of the top international adventure races across the planet.
- ARWS Rankings Released October 2015 The world’s toughest adventure athletes will travel to New South Wales (NSW) to traverse the wilderness of the Shoalhaven as part of the 2016 Adventure Racing World Championships (ARWC).
- ARWC 2016 Bound for NSW Australia The world’s toughest adventure athletes will travel to New South Wales (NSW) to traverse the wilderness of the Shoalhaven as part of the 2016 Adventure Racing World Championships (ARWC).
- Team 400 Raidlight Win Raid in France Raid in France 2015 was the final AR World Series qualification race before this year’s World Championships in Brazil, and took place ‘All Around Ain’ in the Rhone-Alpes regions of Eastern France.
- Expedition Africa 2016 Announced! Along the magnificent Garden route of the Western Cape lies a land where mystical elephants reign. A place where heritage and nature meets, creating a phenomenal atmosphere that is both empowering as it is indulging.
- XPD TROPICS - WHAT A RACE! From ocean to rainforest to the outback, racing through a variety of terrains, in remote areas, 36 teams representing 10 countries, have raced up to 10 days to complete Australia’s toughest race, XPD Expedition Adventure Race. XPD is an international event on the Adventure Racing World Series (ARWS).
- Double Top for Tecnu at Cowboy Tough The Cameco Cowboy Tough hosted race #6 of the AR World Series in the wild, wide-open spaces of Wyoming, USA last week, and the winners were the race favourites … and yet their victory was still a surprise.
- Deliverance at the Last Frontier Expedition Alaska promised to take Adventure Racing back to the more adventurous roots of the sport and, with a course set to raise the stakes in expedition racing, it delivered.
- Rise of the Swedish The latest rankings have just been released and while the top two teams haven’t changed, Columbia Vidaraid in number 1 and Seagate in number 2, the march of the Swedish adventure racing teams towards the top has begun.
- Swaziland - AR World Series in the Kingdom of Adventure Round 4 of the Adventure Racing World Series was at Expedition Africa, which was held this year in the Kingdom of Swaziland and attracted 23 teams from all around the globe.
- Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge Belize Joins the Adventure Racing World Series MMAC Race Director Doug Crytzer said "Not since the collapse of the Mayan civilization have many of these checkpoints been visited by human kind"
The Adventure Racing (AR) World Series unites in competition the worlds best endurance athletes at premiere AR World Series Qualifier adventure race events around the globe.
Each international Qualifier event in the AR World Series sets a unique expedition race course to test mixed teams of four for up to 10 days of non-stop racing in the disciplines of trekking, mountain biking, kayaking, navigation and more.