- Persistence Pushes Spanish Team Columbia Vidaraid to the Top In-form Spanish team Columbia Vidaraid has climbed to the summit of the Adventure Racing (AR) World Rankings for the first time after the latest results were released today.
- Raid Gallaecia Joins the AR World Series The Raid Gallaecia 2015 - Expedition Race Spain - has joined the Adventure Racing (AR) World Series. Race Director Pablo López said, “We are very happy to be welcomed into the ARWS and we want to show the world this beautiful part of Spain."
- Cameco Cowboy Tough Joins the AR World Series The Cameco Cowboy Tough 2015 Expedition Race USA has joined the Adventure Racing (AR) World Series. It will take teams on a 500km journey including trekking, mountain biking, canoeing and ropes, through the mountains and high desert of the state of Wyoming USA.
- AR World Championship 2014 - Top 10 finished, rest of the field racing for Mompiche The AR World Championship 2014 has seen the worlds top 10 teams finish an epic 700km course up to 4,500m in the Andes, through the Amazon jungle, from the Southern to Northern Hemispheres and finally down to the tropical beaches of the Pacific Ocean.
- Expedition Alaska Joins the Adventure Racing World Series Expedition Alaska 2015 - The Last Frontier - has become a Qualifier event of the Adventure Racing (AR) World Series, the premier circuit of endurance races held annually across the planet.
- Ecuador Welcomes the Adventure Racing World Championship Adventure racing is a sport which is renowned for spanning the world and going to the remotest corners of the globe, and for the 2014 Adventure Race World Championships the destination is Ecuador and ‘La Mitad del Mundo’ – the middle of the world!
- Stormy Return for Raid in France Raid in France, one of the oldest established AR World Series events, made a stormy return to the series recently with their ‘Volcanoes to Carmargue’ edition. RIF had taken a break after so successfully organising the 2012 World Championships, and rejoined the AR World Series this year as the final qualifier before the 2014 World Champs in Ecuador.
- FIFA World Cup, the Olympics and now the Adventure Racing World Championship 2015 If the Football World Cup and Olympic Games are not enough to sate Brazils appetite for international sporting championships, then maybe the Adventure Racing World Championship 2015 will do the trick. AR World Series Director, Craig Bycroft said “I am excited to announce that Brazil has been chosen as the host country of the Adventure Racing World Championship 2015”
The Adventure Racing (AR) World Series unites in competition the worlds best endurance athletes at premiere AR World Series Qualifier adventure race events around the globe.
Each international Qualifier event in the AR World Series sets a unique expedition race course to test mixed teams of four for up to 10 days of non-stop racing in the disciplines of trekking, mountain biking, kayaking, navigation and more.