- Double Top for Tecnu at Cowboy Tough The Cameco Cowboy Tough hosted race #6 of the AR World Series in the wild, wide-open spaces of Wyoming, USA last week, and the winners were the race favourites … and yet their victory was still a surprise.
- Deliverance at the Last Frontier Expedition Alaska promised to take Adventure Racing back to the more adventurous roots of the sport and, with a course set to raise the stakes in expedition racing, it delivered.
- Rise of the Swedish The latest rankings have just been released and while the top two teams haven’t changed, Columbia Vidaraid in number 1 and Seagate in number 2, the march of the Swedish adventure racing teams towards the top has begun.
- Swaziland - AR World Series in the Kingdom of Adventure Round 4 of the Adventure Racing World Series was at Expedition Africa, which was held this year in the Kingdom of Swaziland and attracted 23 teams from all around the globe.
- Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge Belize Joins the Adventure Racing World Series MMAC Race Director Doug Crytzer said "Not since the collapse of the Mayan civilization have many of these checkpoints been visited by human kind"
- Team Haglofs Silva Win the First Raid Gallaecia Raid Gallaecia was the third round of this year’s Adventure Racing World Series and saw a return of expedition racing to Spain.
- Tierra Viva - The Beast of Patagonia The teams knew a 687km course of trekking, paddling and mountain biking lay ahead, but they were only given the first two maps on the start line of this dramatic adventure in Patagonia.
The Adventure Racing (AR) World Series unites in competition the worlds best endurance athletes at premiere AR World Series Qualifier adventure race events around the globe.
Each international Qualifier event in the AR World Series sets a unique expedition race course to test mixed teams of four for up to 10 days of non-stop racing in the disciplines of trekking, mountain biking, kayaking, navigation and more.