- FRENCH VICTORIOUS IN PATAGONIA Round 3 of the 2016 Adventure Racing World Series was held recently at the ‘Tierra Viva’ race in Chilean Patagonia, and the decisive winners were Team DSN Hoka 74 of France.
- THE ADVENTURE RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2017 GOING TO WYOMING, USA In August 2017, teams from around the globe will race across the wilds of Wyoming, USA, in this annual championship adventure race.
- Raid in France Back to Roots Raid in France is going back to its roots. From 4 to 10 September, the French race of the Adventure Racing World Series will be held in the Pyrénées, site chosen in 2007 for the first edition of this unique event in Europe.
- Godzone Adventure Sees New Winning Team This year’s GODZone Adventure was special race, with a large field, a new team name on the World Series winners list, and former All-Black Rugby captain taking part.
- USA Teams Dominate Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge 2016 The first round of the 2016 AR World Series was dominated by teams from the United States, who took out the podium positions at the Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge (MMAC).
- ARWC 2016 General Entries Fill in 15 Minutes - Team List Released General entries to the AR World Championship 2016 went even faster than predicted, taking just 15 minutes to fill the available positions.
- Global Adventure Racing Teams attracted to Godzone's Fifth Chapter 70 teams from 11 nations will come together in Kaiteriteri, Tasman this April for the fifth chapter of New Zealand’s premier adventure race, GODZone. It will be the largest ever field at an expedition-length event in New Zealand. The official team list has been released today with a host of national and international competitors lining up for the seven day event running 2nd April – 9th April, 2016.
- Ulladulla Chosen as Host Town of the ARWC 2016 The beautiful Shoalhaven region of NSW will be showcased to more than 400 officials, athletes and their families from around the globe with the 2016 Adventure Racing (AR) World Championship set to be held in Ulladulla from 8 – 18 November this year.
- Expedition Africa - For the Love of Adventure Over 50 teams have entered into this year’s World Series 500km adventure race; Expedition Africa of which 22 teams reign from International countries making this event not worth missing. The Garden Route, and specifically Knysna are known as the ‘home of adventure'; the perfect playground for course designer Stephan Muller to create his master piece for this year’s event.
- ARWS Rules of Competition Update 2016 The ARWS Rules of Competition have been updated for 2016.
- ARWC 2016 Dates and Schedule Released The Adventure Racing World Championships 2016 is to be held from 8 until 18 November 2016 in the Shoalhaven region of NSW, Australia. The event will see 240+ athletes from as many as 30 countries travelling to the region to complete in the non-stop race that includes trekking, mountain biking and kayaking.
- ARWS Rankings Released December 2015 The recently crowned World Champion adventure racing team from New Zealand, team Seagate, has moved into the world number 1 ranked position in spectacular style (700 points). This recent update of the Adventure Racing World Rankings includes results from the World Championship in Brazil.
- Adventure Racing World Championship 2015 - Pantanal, Into the Wild Thirty one intrepid teams made their way to Corumba in the Pantanal region of Brazil for the recent Adventure Racing World Championships, which promised to be one of the most adventurous expedition races yet, and it delivered.
The Adventure Racing (AR) World Series unites in competition the worlds best endurance athletes at premiere AR World Series Qualifier adventure race events around the globe.
Each international Qualifier event in the AR World Series sets a unique expedition race course to test mixed teams of four for up to 10 days of non-stop racing in the disciplines of trekking, mountain biking, kayaking, navigation and more.