- Raid in France is Now On! Follow the race live at - http://live.raidinfrance.com/
- Itera; A Journey Through Wales It’s possible to travel from North to South Wales staying in the mountains almost all of the time and competitors in the ARWS qualifier race ITERA have done just that over the past week – and much more
- Expedition Africa 2015 - Kingdom of Swaziland Sibebe Rock, Gobholo Caves, Umhlanga Reed Dance, beehive huts, Malolotja Potholes and the Great Usutu River are words that speak of traditional culture, nature and adventure. They’re also features and attractions that may – or may not – appear along the 500-kilometre race course for the Expedition Africa 2015. Yes, that’s right. Next year Expedition Africa will be staged in the Kingdom of Swaziland.
- ARWC 2014 Ecuador - Key Course Details Released The much awaited altitude profile of the 2014 world championship course, plus other key details, have now been released.
- Rankings and Racers 2014 The revised rankings for the Adventure Racing World Series have just been published, and at first sight it might seem not too much had changed. The 3 top ranked teams remain the same, Thule Adventure Team (Sweden), Seagate (New Zealand) and Columbia Vidaraid (Spain), all the with virtually the same points totals. Look a little deeper though and there is a lot going on.
- FIFA World Cup, the Olympics and now the Adventure Racing World Championship 2015 If the Football World Cup and Olympic Games are not enough to sate Brazils appetite for international sporting championships, then maybe the Adventure Racing World Championship 2015 will do the trick. AR World Series Director, Craig Bycroft said “I am excited to announce that Brazil has been chosen as the host country of the Adventure Racing World Championship 2015”
- Into the Lost Wilderness of the Maine Highlands with the AR World Series The Adventure Racing World Series made the first of two stops in North America when the Untamed New England Expedition Race took place in the Highlands of Maine last week. The race covered over 200 miles of rugged terrain including Moosehead Lake, the Appalachian Mountain Club's 100 Mile Wilderness, the historic town of Greenville, and the Kennebec and Dead Rivers.
- The Magic was Felt at ARWS Round 2 - Expedition Africa It is a huge commitment for a team to tackle an Expedition Adventure Race, so when some of the world’s most experienced teams return to a race for the second year it’s a great vote of confidence for the organisers.
- Spectacular Start to the ARWS 2014 calendar at Godzone Adventure The Adventure Racing World Series got off to a spectacular start for 2014 with Godzone Adventure staging the first race of the year in Kaikoura.
The Adventure Racing (AR) World Series unites in competition the worlds best endurance athletes at premiere AR World Series Qualifier adventure race events around the globe.
Each international Qualifier event in the AR World Series sets a unique expedition race course to test mixed teams of four for up to 10 days of non-stop racing in the disciplines of trekking, mountain biking, kayaking, navigation and more.